Manual Tascam MP-VT1

20 pages 0.41 mb
Download

Go to site of 20

Summary
  • Tascam MP-VT1 - page 1

» MP-VT1 MP3 Music & V oice T rainer D00998401A Quick Start Guide This device has a serial number located on the rear panel. Please record it and retain it for your records. Ser ial nu mber : __________________ ...

• Tascam MP-VT1 - page 2

2 T ASCA M MP-V T1 IM PORT ANT S AFET Y PREC A UTIONS CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). NO USER- SERVICEABLE P ARTS INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL. The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated ? ...

• Tascam MP-VT1 - page 3

IM PORT ANT S AFET Y INSTRUCTIONS 3 T ASCA M MP-V T1 1 Read these instructions. 2 Keep these instructions. 3 Heed all warnings. 4 Follow all instructions. 5 Do not use this apparatus near water . 6 Clean only with dry cloth. 7 Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. 8 Do not install ne ...

• Tascam MP-VT1 - page 4

4 T ASCA M MP-V T1 S AFET Y INFO RMA TI ON For C hina ...

• Tascam MP-VT1 - page 5

5 T ASCA M MP-V T1 T abl e of Cont ents 1– I ntroduc tion .................................................. 6 Warnin gs abou t the rec hargeab le bat ter y ........... 6 Get ting d etaile d usage of t he MP-V T1................. 7 Ab out this ma nual ................................................ 8 Ab out the p ower supp ly ................... ...

• Tascam MP-VT1 - page 6

6 T ASCA M MP-V T1 Th an k you for purc hasi ng the TASC A M MP- V T 1 . Th is M P3 play er a llows you to cha nge the play- back s pee d o f re corded mu sic wit hout chang ing its pitc h, ma ki ng it ideal for voice and i nst r u ment pr actic e. If you are t r yi ng to lea r n a par t t hat is too d if cult to c atch at ord ina r y playback s ...

• Tascam MP-VT1 - page 7

7 T ASCA M MP-V T1 ment , un it in spec tion or re pai r . Wh en you di spose of t he un it, however , plea se fo llow th e pro cedu res i n the O wne r’ s Ma nual to r emove an d recycle the i nter na l bat ter y . Do no t tou ch leaking f luid with bare ski n if the rechargeabl e ba t tery leaks. Batter y f luid may cause loss of ey esig h t if ...

• Tascam MP-VT1 - page 8

8 T ASCA M MP-V T1 About this manual W hen we refer to a key or c onn ector o r cont rol on th e MP- VT1 , th e ty pefac e looks l ike th is: PL A Y . W hen we refer to it ems show n on the d isplay , the t yp eface look s li k e th is: ME NU . About the power supply Th e MP- V T 1 use s a built-i n lith ium ion bat te r y th at can b e recha rged ...

• Tascam MP-VT1 - page 9

9 T ASCA M MP-V T1 Reset hole If t he MP- V T 1 st ar ts t o oper ate in cor rect ly , i nser t th e end of a pape r c lip o r simi lar objec t into t his hole to pre ss th e System Re set But ton i nside. Pr essi ng th is butt on t ur ns t he power OFF . MP-VT1 NOTE Do n ot pre ss the Sys tem R eset Bu tto n if the u nit is op erat ing nor mall y ...

• Tascam MP-VT1 - page 10

10 T ASCAM M P-V T1 Th e f ollowi ng sect ions ex p lai n how to copy t ra cks f rom a CD to a c ompute r and th en t ran sf er t hem to t he MP- V T 1 . Copying tracks to a computer Use a compu ter appl ication t hat is ca pable of im por ti ng CD t rack s as M P3s ( e.g. iT u nes) to im por t the t ra cks t hat you want f rom a CD to a compu ter. ...

• Tascam MP-VT1 - page 11

1 1 T ASCAM M P-V T1 Connec ting to a c omputer T o t ra nsfer music  les stor ed on a comp uter to t he M P - V T 1 , use t he in c lude d US B cable to c onn ect th e U SB por t on t he un it to a comput er USB por t. “ USB c onne cte d… ” a ppea rs on t he MP- V T 1 scr een. O n the c ompute r , you should  nd the u nit show n as an ...

• Tascam MP-VT1 - page 12

12 T ASCAM M P-V T1 WARNING Be fore s tar ti ng playb ack , turn t he OUT PUT VOLU ME all th e way dow n. T urn it u p gradu ally to r each t he desi red v olume. E xce ssiv e volum e can d amage s peaker s and p erman ently h arm you r hear ing. Headphones Powered speakers or amplifier and speakers Preparing to listen Con nec t head phones or a m ...

• Tascam MP-VT1 - page 13

13 T A SCAM M P-VT1 TIP Fr om the M ENU s cre en , use th e BROWSE a nd PL A Y LIST sc re ens to se lec t tra cks d ire ctly a nd ch oose yo ur favorit e trac ks . Changing the pla yback tempo Y ou c an cha nge the s peed of playba ck, wh ich is us e f ul to p ract ice di fcu lt ri ffs, for ex ample. 1. Pre ss the ME NU key to open the M ENU scr ...

• Tascam MP-VT1 - page 14

1 4 T ASCA M MP-V T1 Looping a sele cted passage Pre ss the Á /π key to st art p layback. Pre ss the I /O key at the poi nt where you want the lo op to st art ( IN p oint). Pre ss the I /O key agai n at the poi nt where you want the loo p to stop (OUT poi nt ). Lo op playback st ar ts i m media tely fr om the I N point . T o st op loop playback p ...

• Tascam MP-VT1 - page 15

15 T A SCAM M P-VT1 Y ou c an con ne ct a mic a nd mi x y ou r v oice, or t he sou nd of the i nst r ume nt y ou a re playi ng, with t he t rack b eing played ba ck. Connec ting a m ic Conne ct a mi c to the MI C IN jack. Adj ust t he mic volum e with t he INP UT di al. Mic Contact mic attached to an instrument 1. 2. Practicing with track as they p ...

• Tascam MP-VT1 - page 16

16 T ASCAM M P-V T1 Using the Metronome Th e MP- V T 1 has bu ilt-in me tron ome. 1. Pre ss the ME TRO NOME key to op en the ME TRON OME scre en. 2. Pre ss the Á / π key to star t the metro - nome. 3. Use the wheel to s elect t he TEMP O and pres s the ENTE R key . 4. Use the wheel to a d just the tempo and pres s the MEN U k ey . 5. Use the whee ...

• Tascam MP-VT1 - page 17

1 7 T ASCA M MP-V T1 Using the built-in effec ts Th e MP- V T 1 has bu ilt-in m ic effect s. 1. Pre ss the ME NU key and sele ct the EF FECT it em , then pre ss the ENT ER key to open the E FFEC T screen . 2. Use the wheel to s elect B ANK and pres s the EN TER key . 3. Use the wheel to cho ose a bank and pres s the MEN U k ey . Y ou c an se e the ...

• Tascam MP-VT1 - page 18

18 T ASCAM M P-V T1 4 – S ing ing or pla ying w i th t he MP- V T1 1 0. Use the wheel to s elect VO ICE CH ANGE and pres s the ENT ER key . 1 1. Use the wheel to adjust voice change set ti ng ( DOWN , OFF or U P ) a nd p res s the ME NU key . ...

• Tascam MP-VT1 - page 19

19 T ASCAM M P-V T1 Notes ...

• Tascam MP-VT1 - page 20

TE AC COR POR A TIO N Pho ne: + 81-422- 52-50 82 ww w.tas cam.c om 3-7-3, Na kach o, Mus ashi no- shi, Tok yo 1 80 -8 550, Ja pan TE AC AME RICA , INC. Pho ne: +1-32 3-726- 030 3 ww w.tas cam.c om 7733 Tele gra ph Roa d, Mon tebe llo, Ca lifo rnia 9 06 40 TE AC CAN ADA L TD. Pho ne: +190 5-8 90 -80 08 ww w.tas cam.c om 593 9 Walla ce Str eet , Miss ...

Manufacturer Tascam Category Microcassette Recorder

Documents that we receive from a manufacturer of a Tascam MP-VT1 can be divided into several groups. They are, among others:
- Tascam technical drawings
- MP-VT1 manuals
- Tascam product data sheets
- information booklets
- or energy labels Tascam MP-VT1
All of them are important, but the most important information from the point of view of use of the device are in the user manual Tascam MP-VT1.

A group of documents referred to as user manuals is also divided into more specific types, such as: Installation manuals Tascam MP-VT1, service manual, brief instructions and user manuals Tascam MP-VT1. Depending on your needs, you should look for the document you need. In our website you can view the most popular manual of the product Tascam MP-VT1.

Similar manuals

A complete manual for the device Tascam MP-VT1, how should it look like?
A manual, also referred to as a user manual, or simply "instructions" is a technical document designed to assist in the use Tascam MP-VT1 by users. Manuals are usually written by a technical writer, but in a language understandable to all users of Tascam MP-VT1.

A complete Tascam manual, should contain several basic components. Some of them are less important, such as: cover / title page or copyright page. However, the remaining part should provide us with information that is important from the point of view of the user.

1. Preface and tips on how to use the manual Tascam MP-VT1 - At the beginning of each manual we should find clues about how to use the guidelines. It should include information about the location of the Contents of the Tascam MP-VT1, FAQ or common problems, i.e. places that are most often searched by users in each manual
2. Contents - index of all tips concerning the Tascam MP-VT1, that we can find in the current document
3. Tips how to use the basic functions of the device Tascam MP-VT1 - which should help us in our first steps of using Tascam MP-VT1
4. Troubleshooting - systematic sequence of activities that will help us diagnose and subsequently solve the most important problems with Tascam MP-VT1
5. FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
6. Contact detailsInformation about where to look for contact to the manufacturer/service of Tascam MP-VT1 in a specific country, if it was not possible to solve the problem on our own.

Do you have a question concerning Tascam MP-VT1?

Use the form below

If you did not solve your problem by using a manual Tascam MP-VT1, ask a question using the form below. If a user had a similar problem with Tascam MP-VT1 it is likely that he will want to share the way to solve it.

Copy the text from the picture

Comments (0)